Full-stack developer Tualatin-OR
- Actively participate on an Agile team, including daily stand-ups.
- Follow established processes from User Story inception through technical discussions, implementation, pull requests and code review feedback until its resolution.
- Write reusable code for our user stories and bug fixes, which can be tested and understood by current and future team members.
- Write unit and integration level tests for components and be able to document the purpose of each component.
- Design for our next generation application using test-driven development techniques
- Work closely and communicate well with the team to brainstorm ideas, create and meet deadlines, and drive tasks to completion.
- Implement User Interface Components based on mockups by using HTML/CSS leveraging existing guidelines.
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies is helpful
- HTML5 / Canvas rendering
- Tomcat or other Java Application Servers
- REST API development
- Swagger or similar API documentation tool
- Mock testing frameworks
Chat with us