Your Role on the Team
We are building petabyte-class solutions that consume fast moving streams from eCommerce, retail and partner channels and power the critical decisions that drive our business. We are building the Cloud Platform for Data and Analytics on AWS that fuels Client’s digital transformation. Focus areas include:
- Data Streaming / Enrichment / Business Rules / MDM
- Data Lake / Warehousing
- Data Governance / GDPR / SOX
- Data Strategy / Unified Access / IAM / RBAC
We’re hiring great Engineers with talent and persistence who can leverage their existing skills and learn new ones. You should have some of the specific technical skills we’re looking for and be expert enough in one or two to help ramp others quickly.
- Be a great teammate on an agile/SCRUM team that sets and meets aggressive goals.
- Mentor new and less experienced developers to advance their proficiency.
- Leverage expert development skills and solid design skills to deliver reliable, scalable, performant solutions with modern tooling, data structures and algorithms.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Principal Engineers to deliver solutions that enable Client's digital transformation
- 5+ years developing software systems that operate at scale
- 3+ years developing software solutions w/ Python
- 2+ years developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
- 2+ years developing REST APIs and web services
- 2+ years with modern CI/CD patterns (e.g. Blue/Green)
- In depth experience with AWS technologies.
- BS/MS in CS, a related field or equivalent experience
Ideal technical skills
- Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
- Amazon/ AWS/ Linux/IAAS
- Snowflake / S3
- Okta / IAM integration
- Python, Golang, Java, Shell
- Distributed systems