Become part of the Client team
Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It’s a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of what can be. As a company, we look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and
rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client is a technology company. From our web and mobile experiences to the world-class digital tools and data that fuel them, our teams exist to empower every athlete* to make sport a daily habit. We’re inspired by the Client legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we bring that level of innovation to our technologies.
Who we are looking for
- There are multiple openings for a Product Designer 2 across the Digital Product Design team.
- You’re fluent in the language of design and are well-versed in the software and tools of the job.
- You excel at your craft and are developing your strategic side by collaborating with senior
- designers and design directors. You’re comfortable working on multiple projects with varying timelines. You have informed opinions about design and enjoy working with diverse teams and cross-functional partners.
- You partner with producers and help influence the team’s workflow and process. You like presenting the team’s work and are able to address feedback so everyone’s on board with the final product. In addition to growing your own individual design strengths, you’re proactive in helping build our team culture.
Who you will work with
The Client Digital Product Design team is responsible for the user experience for all features and capabilities that deliver the best possible experiences for Client consumers. We partner with a variety of product and engineering teams.
What will your responsibilities be
- Designing incredibly polished work that represents the Client brand through visual comps, wireframes and prototypes
- Rapidly iterating on design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
- Independently managing tasks and communicating timelines to stakeholders
- Working closely with and across a team of producers, product managers and fellow designers
- Inspiring new ways of thinking and exploring the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design problems
- Assisting in evangelizing the Client brand and Client design culture internally
What you bring to Client
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end digital product design with experience in visual and UX
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
- Passion for the Client brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
- Outstanding UX design, systems design and visual design skills-plus an understanding of Figma, Adobe CC and Keynote
- A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of digital tools and trends
Client is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you have a body, you are an athlete.
- DIGITAL DESIGN
- MOBILE UI DESIGN
- UX DESIGN
- SELF MOTIVATED
- SYSTEMS DESIGN
- VISUAL DESIGN