- 3+ years' experience in developing and maintaining a production microservice.
- A demonstrable record of taking design ideas to working software.
- Fluent in one or more of the following: Java, Spring, Scala and AWS.
- Knowledge of common design patterns and when to use them.
- Proficiency with major development tools and processes such as IDEs, revision control, and continuous delivery
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields and 5 years of experience or Master's and 3 years experience
- Expert level Java,Spring programming skills.
- Previous experience with cloud development tooling, Preferably AWS (e.g. Redis,S3, ECS, CloudWatch)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience delivering cloud based production services to an enterprise customer base.
- You are a service owner who loves to code!