TECH PROG MGMT
Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level program consisting of multiple agile teams.
- Responsible for managing program scope, end to end program plan and regular and timely delivery of value.
- Identify and manage scope change, issue and risk; facilitate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
- Support the product owner in managing customer expectations for program deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of program governance.
- Define, implement, maintain, and communicate program management procedures and processes to enable work streams to deliver against the defined goals and scope on time and on budget.
- Establish strong relationships with key technical/business stakeholders and assigned teams.
- Work cross functionally across ED&A, technology teams and the business to enable end to end delivery.
- Define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs to report project status and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives.
- Define and manage a well-defined program management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for agile program, management
- Investigative analysis on functional pain points (process and system gaps) and strive for continuous process improvement.
- Use data to quantify pain points, develop business cases, and tell the story to Enterprise Data leadership
- A strong history of working for cross functional data product delivery teams
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies: scrum, lean, Kanban,
- 7+ years’ experience in project management
- Strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Great listening skills and openness to different points of view
- Self-motivated and collaborative with ability to resolve conflict
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Jira
- Good working knowledge of product model
- BS/MS degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMP certification or training a plus