We seek passionate Senior Data Engineers to join our team. You will work for Digital Demand Sensing Platform Team that will be a hub for several Demand Planning applications across the supply chain. We welcome a diverse set of people who are highly collaborative, curious, fun and open to changes. You will be working in a product model based global team. Any experience you have in a startup environment will be an added bonus.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will
- Have graduate or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering, data engineering
- Have 1+ years of experience building and deploying applications in AWS cloud.
- Have expertise in creating ETL jobs using Apache Airflow and EMR clusters
- Provide DevOps support to all services built by your team by creating CI/CD pipelines
- Have experience in data engineering and big data technologies like Hadoop/Hive/PySpark
- Create applications using test-driven development and agile methodologies
- Contribute to overall architecture, frameworks and patterns for processing and storing large data volumes
- Build utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns
- Come with excellent communication skills with engineering, product, business and operations team
- Participate in the team to refine business requirements and features into technical requirements.
The following skills are nice to have but not required
- Experience in graph DB and OLAP cubes
- Streaming applications like Kafka or similar technologies