Job Title: Audio Visual Digital Enablement Installation Coordinator
Responsible for implementing low to medium-level complexity (single-room, moderate customization) Audio Visual installs and supporting higher-level complexity AV installs. This person will be focused on following processes and driving best practices for:
- AV system installation, from intake to operational system
- Status reporting
- SOP documentation
- AV standard packages documentation
- Will be accountable for the intake and organization of tickets submitted to the AV install team.
- Soliciting vendor estimates and ensuring bills of material and all other documentation is organized and accurate.
- Must have knowledge of the AV, video conference technologies.
- Must be able to assess spaces and present recommended AV package solutions to partners quickly and efficiently based on the current AV standards.
- Ideal candidate will have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be able to clearly articulate issues, impact, and process requests for assistance.
- Set up implementation readiness discussions as needed with the AV Install Manager for new installs, process improvement, and SOP documentation.
- Previous experience as project coordinator for AV installs.
- Light experience in construction knowledge and processes.
- Microsoft Outlook for email and room booking, Excel for data presentation and data analysis.
- Knowledge of meeting collaboration tools such as WebEx, BlueJeans, Cisco video codecs, TV displays, encoders and decoders.
- Schedule may vary based on project needs.
- May require travel to different WHQ campus locations to gather project/install details.
Not Required, but Beneficial Skills:
- Familiar with Wrike and SmartSheet
Relevant technical work experience working in technology operations for 2-3 years or relevant professional experience working in a large cross functional team managing large amounts of data.
A bachelor’s degree is a plus.