ABOUT THE TEAM
The North America Dynamic Product Program is a key driver of the One Client Marketplace strategy to connect the marketplace with inventory, experiences, data & technology to seamlessly serve the Consumer while optimizing Client & Partner Businesses. Sitting squarely at the intersection of Client Direct and our key Strategic Partners, this team optimizes the consumer experience and maximizes the business opportunities across a Connected Marketplace.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining financial reporting tools and assisting the Planning and Finance lead in on-going business analysis by providing key insights and observations. You will collaborate across several teams in a fast-paced environment and influence cross-functional decision makers. For this role, we are looking for a person with analytic proficiency and strong communications skills.
- Manage and update weekly/monthly financial reporting tools and continue to upgrade them based on business needs. Create reports to support for new initiatives.
- Coordinate and prepare for monthly business reviews (MBR) in partnership with the Connected Marketplace team. Assist with post-season hindsighting analysis.
- Support the Planning lead to provide data and analysis to various stakeholders such as DSM, Global and Analytics teams
- Assist the Planning and Finance lead with ad hoc business analysis such as product opportunity analysis, pricing analysis etc. (Chase – this is internal and will represent bulk of the work between Scott and I where this person will help with on-going business analysis)
- Work closely with the team to continually assess and improve trading logic to support decision making of optimal allocation of inventory.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years of experience in planning and/or finance
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Financial Mindset
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Comfortable with large amounts of data with attention to detail
- Experience with using Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of retail math preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of challenging status quo