QA Automation Engineer
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Client’s Global Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Client, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers and partners. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Development of technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
- Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
- Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for web applications
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation
- Strong experience with TestCafe or equivalent
- Experience in using open source tools like Git , Jira and confluence.
- Proficient in designing/creating Automation Frameworks, developing Test Automation Frameworks
- Willingness to execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices, SQL and back end concepts
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree