We're seeking a Junior to Mid Level Windows System Administrator to help support core servers and services in the Client Product space.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience, Windows system administration with Superior customer service skills.
Have an enthusiasm for learning new technologies and working together with teammates to make a better experience for our customers.
Write technical documentation, and a good understanding of DevOps.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide server support, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting applications in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Assist development teams with proof of concepts and technical solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and configure solutions and automate where possible.
- Design and build solutions to streamline and automate manual processes with tools; Jenkins, PowerShell.
- Responsible for Monitoring and maintaining server uptime, coordinate efforts with vendors, consultants and internal technical teams.
- Collaborate with CIS in remediation of potential security risk and vulnerabilities.
- The position will also be a SME\Point of contact for a variety of end-users, developers, graphic designers etc...
- Monitor, maintain, support and debug servers in Azure, VMware, AWS that are Windows and Linux based.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, includes after hours, weekends and escalations.
- Interact with outside support resources, be a liaison between internal staff and vendors.
Minimum Requirements 2 years Experience with the following:
- Active Directory organization and maintenance
- GPO management and troubleshooting
- Windows System Administration
- Troubleshooting Networking Services, WAN/LAN Connectivity, VLANS, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS, VPN.
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Storage solutions (SMB, NFS, CIFS)
- Network security principles, Firewall Rules.
- PowerShell scripting\development
- Solid understanding of cloud-based platforms, Azure, AWS.
- IIS Configuration and Administration
Preference will be given to candidates that have the following:
- Agile Tools Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow
- SQL Server Database Administration
- Development with at least one of the following languages Python, Node.js, Ruby, JSON
- Linux System Administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Working understanding of Load balancers
- Experience with maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Solid understanding of disaster recovery, and backup solutions
Top three skills: Windows expertise, Cloud experience, Customer service
- MS SQL SERVER
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS