• Proficient in the timely and professional handling of incoming calls to a busy service desk (average 75-100 calls per day).
o Target 80% resolution at the Service Desk for inbound incidents and request
o Proficient tracking of all calls via service desk software (Remedy); ticket assignment and escalation as required.
o Perform daily follow-up on open calls that do not show activity.
o Responsible for initial user account creation, permissions and directory updates in a multi-platform environment.
o Provide general first-level support for all local and remote Columbia corporate offices as well as retail Columbia locations.
• Maintains and executes tasks with a working knowledge associated with regulatory controls related processes and procedures
• Serves as an escalation point and provides 24x7 technical support with limited guidance
• Analyse problems or issues as they are reported. Provides direct assistance with technical support and other IS groups as required on problem determination, solution implementation and thorough documentation of progress and results.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining all production system backups and restore processes for Columbia offices using Commvault and BRMS.
o This includes, but not limited to logging backup tapes for offsite storage
o Rotation and restoring data as required by request from staff or technical support
o Coordinating tape rotation for remote Columbia locations
o Backup verification and daily reporting for local and remote locations
• Demonstrate extensive customer service skills.
• Manage production jobs in the AS400/JDE environment using Help Systems Robot Job Scheduler (job automation software) and Tidal. Maintain accurate documentation of requests and detailed job tracking.
• Create and maintain procedure manuals for Operational functions, run books and procedures including daily processes, month-end processing and special requests.
• Act in a contributor role to help identify and implement policy, standard and/or procedural enhancements within the Service Desk / Operations support environment.
• Maintain positive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
• Assist Service Desk / Operations manager and analysts with special projects as assigned.
• Other tasks as requested by the IS Service Desk / Operations Manager.
• Other duties as assigned
• Has 3-5 years of working experience to collaborate with internal support teams on incident escalation and resolution in a global, 24x7 support corporate setting. Incident types includes (but is not limited to): User account, system connectivity, job monitoring, retail POS, system backups, data restores, AS400 support, Warehouse Management systems, Supply Chain/ERP process issues, handling all corporate print issues for both Windows and AS400 environments.
• Has 3-5 years of working experience in performing user administration and setup of all system accounts in adherence to established SOX regulations. System accounts which include but not limited to: Active Directory; Exchange; AS400; Unix-based systems and a variety of miscellaneous applications.
• Has 3-5 years of working experience in a global, 24x7 support corporate setting of both Microsoft AD and AS400 operations
• Has 2-3 years of general working knowledge of Tidal Scheduler and/or equivalent tier one Enterprise Scheduling platform
• General working knowledge of the core SAP modules is preferred but not required
• Has at least 1 year basic support experience of MAC computer environment in order to perform basic over-the-phone troubleshooting to provide incident resolution and/or accurate incident escalation
• Has 4-5 years basic support experience of MAC computer environment in order to perform basic over-the-phone troubleshooting to provide incident resolution and/or accurate incident escalation.
• Working knowledge ofe ITIL framwork and experience working within a support environment and can effectively distinguish
• Certification(s) and/or
- BS Degree and
- Work experience (3-5 Years)
• Education may be used to substitute a portion of other core competency requirements per hiring manager's discretion
• Has 4-5 years of experience in a mid-large size corporate environment leveraging ITIL framework ( Incident, Change, Service Level and Problem Management) is desired.
• Customer Service background is desired