At Client we see our Fulfillment COE function as a critical pillar driving collaboration across the value chain instilling best practices and innovative outside the box thinking. As a Program Manager in the Fulfillment COE you’ll play a significant role in supporting that vision.
Your Role on the Team:
As a Program Manager in the Fulfillment COE you will be responsible for co-leading, with our territories, the strategy and execution of the key APLA Operations programs/projects/initiatives. This position will work closely with cross functional teams to plan, track and deliver key programs. It will also be responsible for integrated business planning across Marketplace Operations, Logistics, NDDC, DSM, Finance, and Technology functions using established Client Distribution CoE methodology and framework. You’ll be a knowledge expert for designated process areas, governance activities and supporting systems or tools throughout the program lifecycle.
We are looking for a business professional who is experienced with program/project management, bringing knowledge and proven success in applying the techniques of planning, directing and executing projects using Lean and change management methodologies.
This role will report directly into the Director of Business Planning & Readiness / Transition Management in the APLA Fulfillment COE and indirectly report into the Sr. Manager of Program Management in Supply Chain Innovation.
- Accountable for all project management artifacts, for a select number of projects, including but not limited to project plans, scoping documents, RACIs, weekly status updates and the weekly team meeting agenda
- Lead all relevant program & project team meetings in coordination with Geography and Territory stakeholders
- Drive process improvements and technology solutions that enhance team productivity and effectiveness
- Identify possible improvement actions to enhance team performance, and ensure quality and consistency of team execution against targeted project initiatives
- Facilitate functional alignment between Marketplace Operations, Logistics, NDDC, DSM, Finance, and Tech to understand overall organizational change impact and actions needed to support successful deployments and stabilizations.
- Co-leading with the territory, this role will support business requirement gathering and partnering with tech portfolio team members for effective PI prioritization of requirements.
- Ensuring all business transition strategies and execution plans are submitted and available for analysis.
- Working with the APLA & Global NDCOE (Client Distribution Center of Excellence) to ensure adherence to established Business Planning & Readiness deliverables across all phases of the program lifecycle.
- Supporting programs with their business targeted communication strategies and execution plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders, managers and team members
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and resistance and recommend solutions
- Present complex ideas, anticipate objections and persuade others to adopt a different point of view
- Develop and coach others’ awareness and skills in Transition and Change Management competencies
- Demonstrate an understanding of Transition and Change Management principles.
- Bring a proven track record of “making change stick”, and driving adoption through business benefit realization
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex change initiatives in a results-driven environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional operational partners to understand current state and future needs
- Assess current program structure, processes, and tools to identify opportunities for improvement/growth
- Foster collaboration, strategic alignment, and key deliverables with partners across the value chain
- Ability to assess and communicate program performance and impact through data analysis
- Bring a passion for serving the team with operational support, portfolio and project management, and a relentless pursuit of better
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and through written communication, with staff and various levels of Client Leadership
- Lead by example, with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor or Master’s degree and minimum of five years relevant work experience. A Master’s degree in a related field preferred, but not required
- Experience with Digital retail platforms is preferred but not required
- Experience planning, facilitating and leading large cross-functional workshops is preferred
- Proficiency with Project Management tools, and comfort with the use of technology
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma or other relevant professional certifications preferred
- Experiences developing and maintaining “Playbooks” of process and workflow standardization
- Experience acting as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
- Experience developing and leading change across business units in large scale process, organizational, and system implementation preferred.
- Proven ability to navigate and influence others, at multiple levels of the organization, from entry-level employees to executives
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills, including high-profile, executive communications
- Demonstrated experience working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others. Demonstrated experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to build trust among those with diverse personal styles.
- Available to work flexible schedule when needed to accommodate multiple time zones.
- High tolerance for ambiguity. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and anticipate the needs of a changing landscape
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PLANS
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- RETAIL MARKETING
- SIX SIGMA
- TIME MANAGEMENT