Sr. Technology Project Manager
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Sr. Project Manager within the North America Global Operations & Logistics Technology team, you will find yourself immersed in time sensitive and critical initiatives/capabilities/projects crossing a wide range of technologies and teams supporting supply chain capabilities for the largest Geo of Client.
You will partner with multiple cross-functional Technology and Business stakeholders to identify technology solutions and help drive them from planning to implementation. Primary responsibilities include implementation planning, solutioning, and managing project deliverables across multiple technology teams including Logistics, Distribution, Order Management, Order Fulfillment, Finance Accounting and Digital. You will track project budget and provide executive status reporting to key stakeholders. Other responsibilities include meeting facilitation to align requirements and solutions. Work closely with Capability, Solution, and Product Managers, and participate in ongoing Agile planning and prioritization sessions to align detail work breakdown and delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- 8+ years Project/Program Management experience delivering large, cross functional technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must demonstrate significant organizational skills leading projects from conception through implementation
- Experience managing project budgets >$5M
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders, and Technology teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated competency with technical programs/projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies including SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum, as well as traditional waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge on e-commerce systems, distributed order management, Transportation, Omnichannel distribution models, DTC supply chain distribution and fulfillment
- Foundational understanding of cloud technologies, APIs, EDI, MFT, D&A, infrastructure, and E2E testing practices
- Strong experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, LucidChart, and Confluence (or similar tools), Jira, or similar tools
- May require up to 20% travel
- Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Supply Chain ERP, WMS, and Transportation
- Prior Client experience
- PMP, CSM, and SAFe certifications