Frontend Application Engineer
Client Global Technology, Tech Ops: Advanced Reporting Capabilities team is looking for an experienced Typescript Frontend Engineer to design and develop backend solutions with a focus on data analytics and notifications services. As a member of our innovative group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of an evolving project and reshape strategic operations reporting.
- 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining code coverage in a high volume, customer-facing environment.
- Superior React & Redux and Node programming, design skills, and running web services at scale.
- Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable application.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, production applications, and develop solutions quickly.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Experience with scripting languages and such as Shell and Python and multi-process architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with configuring and managing AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- DevOps mentality and experience with Jenkins deployment pipelines and monitoring practices.
- Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.
This position requires deep knowledge of frontend software development using React and Typescript. You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Throughout the process, you will work collaboratively with our team of engineers, partner with other teams such as Quality and Operations. The individual must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks. Participate in new technology evaluation, design and development of highly scalable distributed databases. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.