Fullstack Application Engineer
Client Global Technology, Tech Ops: Advanced Reporting Capabilities team is looking for an experienced Typescript Full-stack Engineer to design and develop end-to-end solutions with a focus on data analytics and notifications services. As a member of our innovative group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of an evolving project and reshape strategic operations reporting.
- 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining infrastructure in a high volume, customer-facing environment.
- Strong experience with data modeling, analytics, and tools such as ElasticSearch, SQL of various flavors, and distributed workloads via Kafka.
- Experience with frontend web application development, including modern technologies like React and Redux.
- Experience with AWS, EKS, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with mobile iOS development and Swift is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Experience with Agile development process and familiarity with Atlassian tools like Jira or similar.
- Conduct on call duties as needed for urgent matters.
This position requires a deep knowledge of node.js and Typescript. You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Throughout the process you will work collaboratively with our team of engineers and partner with other teams such as Engineering, Support, Change, Quality and Business. The individual must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver, and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks. Participate in new technology evaluation, design and development of highly scalable distributed databases. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.