Sr. Technical Recovery Analyst (EMEA)
Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SECTION 1: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recovery Analyst. This role is part of the Corporate Information Security group and supports the Technical Recovery Management program. This position is responsible for promoting and implementing technical recovery solutions, practices, and concepts across the organization. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, ability to maintain relationships, and verbalize ideas effectively. They should be collaborative, able to work cross-functionally with technology, business stakeholders, and team members.
SECTION 2: WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with Technical Recovery and perform these key tasks:
- Conduct technical recovery risk assessments to identify Client’s mission critical applications
- Collaborate with IT & Business stakeholders to design recovery solutions and build out recovery practices that will achieve the desired recovery capability
- Consult on recovery solutions and architectures based on Client’s standards
- Lead the creation of detailed recovery procedures and plans with technology stakeholders
- Translate technical requirements into recovery strategies, solutions, and plans
- Build and maintain relationships with technology partners to drive the activities required to comply with the Technical Recovery program requirements
- Coordinate the participation requirements with key stakeholders needed to exercise an application or a business service.
- Lead and/or participate in the overall design and execution of technical recovery exercises to ensure the successful testing of recovery plans
- Lead and/or participate in an After-Action Review meeting following each exercise to identify issues that might impact Client’s ability to successfully recover
- Support the maintenance of technical recovery program processes, products, and tools
- Assist in the development and maintenance of effective recovery metrics and analytics
- Communicate open recovery risk to leadership to drive prioritization of remediation
- Coordinate with critical technology vendors to ensure they meet Client’s recovery expectations
SECTION 3: WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You’ll be working with stakeholders across technology, including within Corporate Information Security, and the Client business functions depending upon which geographic location (i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America) you are asked to support on behalf of the global Technical Recovery Management function.
SECTION 4: WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience working on technology projects
- 5-7 years of management consulting, working with multiple clients across industries
- Experience in disaster recovery, business continuity, emergency response, continuity of operations (COOP), and other related disciplines a plus
- Experience using technical recovery planning and emergency notification tools a plus
- Experience using emerging technologies such as cloud and/or partnering with third party service providers for technical recovery solutions a plus
- Experience leading projects helping to design recovery strategies and build technical solutions
- Strong technical background with the ability to engage with team members to design recovery strategies and build technical solutions
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Experience participating on projects helping to design strategies, drive solutions, and document results
- Experience conducting tests and exercises in a technical environment
- Ability to document technical terms, concepts and strategies into executable action plans
Client, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. Client, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.