Job Description for Sr. Program Manager, MarTech:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of Technical Program Management experience; self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive.
- 8+ years of ecommerce and/or MarTech experience, including previous experience delivering programs in cross channel marketing, Adobe connected marketing stack, omnichannel retail, Consumer BOT mitigation, SEO, Mobile Commerce, Content Management Systems, or mobile products.
- Formal training in project or portfolio management methodologies and/or certifications
- Demonstrated organization skills leading projects from conception through implementation
- Experience running and executing multi-million-dollar budgets(>5M) across multiple technology platforms and business areas
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly connect with business stakeholders, and Technology teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency with technical programs/projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies including SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum, as well as traditional waterfall methodologies
- Solid experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Confluence (or similar tools)
- Deep experience with tools such as Aha! JIRA, Confluence and Planisware
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS