The Software Developer is responsible for implementing cloud-based desktop, web, and mobile solutions with Microsoft’s Windows Azure Cloud Computing Technology. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack be a self-motivated, technically-adept team player. It is important that they be a creative, solutions-based programmer with strong communication, collaboration and development skills who takes great pride in their work.
- 5+ years of .NET C# development experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Frameworks
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, and Azure Storage or comparable technologies
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to effectively work within a team
- Requires strong technical, people, and solution-evaluation skills and knowledge of security best practices.
- 5+ years of Cloud Application Development
- Experience with .Net Core ASP.Net Web Apis, Hosted Services, and Azure Functions
- Experience working with Microsoft Service Bus or similar technologies
- Experience with Git and use of GitFlow or GitHubFlow
- Experience with Azure Devops, knowledge of Pipelines are a plus
- Experience with integrating cutting edge technologies alongside legacy technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Payment Industry Experience
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies (Agile, CMM, Scrum, Lean, etc.)
- Knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including object-oriented analysis and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
5+ years of development experience
Demonstrated team focus that drives you to forward-thinking process and solutions
Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to effectively work within a team
Requires strong technical, people and solution-evaluation skills and knowledge of security best practices