Power BI Application & Reporting Specialist
Client is a leading supplier of advanced composite materials for the aerospace, sporting goods, motor sport and industrial markets. You will find our thermoset composite products on nearly every satellite, space launch vehicle, unmanned aircraft, military and commercial aircraft in production today. TAC also provides composites materials to industrial and recreational applications including mountain bikes, medical prosthetics and sports equipment.
Our thermoplastic prepregs, known in the industry as Cetex®, are found in a wide range of commercial and military aircraft, including large wing structures and interior applications like seats and galleys. Our Cetex products are available in unidirectional tape or fabric form in a variety of engineered thermoplastic resins including PEEK, PPS, PEI as well as a full line of performance thermoplastics including Nylon, PET, PC/ABS, HDPE, and PP.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, Manage, and Implement Power BI projects and other reporting tools.
- Write Requirements Documents around reporting that will serve as a development basis.
- Provide technical direction on Power BI, Data Warehousing, and Data Modeling with the intention of Reporting.
- Provide Training for End Users on how to use reporting tools.
- Writing SQL stored procedures and adhoc queries according to user needs
- Ability to develop Power BI Reports and SSRS Reports from start to finish.
Experience and/or Education Requirements:
- 3+ years of Power BI experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Dynamics Experience
Preferred Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Knowledge Microsoft D365 is plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent design and coding skills with Power BI.
- Experience in training end users on software applications.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a fast paced environment.
- End User facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and business acumen
- Team player and self-starter. We are looking for a self-motivated person who will thrive under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies and a commitment to becoming Microsoft certified on various products, are essential requirements.
- Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects