We are seeking a leader to join Client's Global Technology organization as a Senior UX/UI Designer to help us drive digital transformation within the Technical Product Management (TPM) organization. This individual will own aspects of the User Experience, User Interfaces, and Visual Design for specific products within the Digital Demand Sensing workstream for the Global Supply Chain at Client.
The candidate will help drive next-generation, analytics-driven technology solutions, and platforms that will bring Client's visionary designs for our internal employees to better serve our consumers in an ever-changing global marketplace through machine learning and advanced analytics.
Specializing in human-centered design, your role will be to create accessible, intuitive, and easy-to-use products that transform how internal teammates strategically interact with real-time data, driving key decisions that ultimately impact Client’s marketplace performance. As your product team works to bring life new end-to-end solutions you will come to understand the roles, workflows and toolsets of planners, allocators, merchandisers, your primary and secondary personas, and how they work together to seamlessly serve the consumer. You will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product meets their needs while delighting them. In the end, your designs will deliver a product that feels natural and is enjoyable to use while delivering stakeholder value.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
[EXPLAIN THE DAY-TO-DAY. USE 2ND-PERSON POV. PARAGRAPH FORMAT.]
If this is you, you’ll be working with (team) and performing (tasks)
A typical day/week looks like (examples of “day in the life” tasks)
- Evangelize the human-centered design processes and specific methodologies
- Lead creative sessions to gather ideas and focus the team on converging toward testable solutions
- Collaborate across a matrixed team to understand key needs
- Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through various design options
- Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes
- Drive wireframing and prototyping to test interactions, designs, and user flows to continually improve the efficiency of the system.
- Design mockups, storyboards, wireframes, user-flows, and high-fidelity solutions
- Ability to effectively document and hand-off design files to engineers
- Follow-through with engineers when designs are handed off
- Have a passion to measure KPIs in order to continually improve the user experience
- Experience working in Agile software-development process
- Be able to create and craft end to end design experiences from doing the high level UX research and discovery to high fidelity pixel perfect design mock-ups in Figma for a high quality delivery
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role would report into the Design function of the Technical Product Management (TPM) organization within Global Technology.
WHAT YOU BRING
[LAY OUT THE REQUIREMENTS. BULLETED FORMAT.]
Must haves: years of experience, education, professional/functional credentials and certifications (for leveling), physical requirements (e.g., “ability to lift…”), and any country-specific items required by local laws (check with your local legal partners)
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of exceptional work across digital products and user experience applications. They tell a cohesive user-story while caring for the details.
- A track record of shipping great design
- Excellent communication skills to engage with users, engineers, product partners, and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
- Highly developed empathy, curiosity, and imagination
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Experience working within a team to build and maintain a Design System
- 5+ years of direct UX/UI experience
- Experience working on large-scale projects
- Bachelor's degree in design, advertising, art direction, or a related field
- Experience with modern design productivity, workflow, and research tools (Figma, Jira, Slack, Miro, Asana, Adobe C, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Pendo, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile software-development processes
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing for Enterprise applications
- Experience in UX facilitation and leading Design Thinking workshops
- Experience with front-end development HTML/CSS, JS/REACT/VUE, etc
- Industry experience in retail, supply-chain operations, financial or demand planning
- Strong interaction design skills