International Expansion Analyst – The vAn
At Client, we serve athletes. Fueled by insights of the world’s best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. We are a diverse lineup spread across the globe. We are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Client is expanding The vAn’s capabilities and operations outside of the United States. The vAn is an employee purchase channel designed to highlight promote product sales to our fellow teammates. As we build out the foundation outside of the US, we are looking for an International Expansion Analyst to join our team.
What you will work on
- Organize and schedule team meetings across multiple continents/regions & time zones for all operations outside the US.
- Partner with the vAn customer service team and marketing specialist to ensure the voice of The vAn is consistent through all locations.
- Assist in adapting The vAn’s business model to appropriate local cultural conventions and legal requirements through research and problem-solving
- Assist in providing team updates on inventory levels, sell through as well as process improvement opportunities through analytics and reporting tools.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Business, Operations, or related subject area or commensurate work experience.
- Professional experience in project or performance management, operations, and/or related fields
- Highly organized with consistent track record of balancing multiple workstreams and objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across a wide range of audiences, functions, and levels of the organization
- A positive and solution focused attitude. Self-starter, achievement driven, results oriented, etc. Adaptability, flexibility, quick learner, etc.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Proficiency in standard business software applications (e.g., Outlook, Excel)