Principal Solution Architect – Business Continuity
As a Solution Architect, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver solution approaches that clearly describe the different views of an architecture required for implementation.
This role will engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders to understand long and short term business and technology strategies, provide thought leadership and engage in proactive planning of an executable technology roadmap.
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on Client Business Continuity and Third Party Risk platforms/roadmaps/requirements, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Creates and maintains solution and technology inventories.
- Works closely with architects and engineering to deliver solution architecture artifacts
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Works closely with Foundational Architecture and Enterprise PaaS teams to drive prioritization of needed capabilities
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
- 6+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Enterprise Solutions, and custom developed solutions using any of Java/Node.js (ECMA)/python/other programming languages
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
- Experience with selecting, implementing and integrating TPRM (Third Party Risk Management) solutions
- Experience Integrating with APIs and Streaming technologies
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles