WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join Air MI’s Central Program Management Organization. The candidate needs to have a deep knowledge of project management, including being the point person between business & technical teams to ensure all project goals are accomplished according to established business objectives. A background in supply chain and system implementations is preferred; excellent communication skills, an ability to work cross-functionally, and attention to detail are key.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Manage the SAP implementation project for the Air MI Supply Chain Planning team
- Manage and drive business decisions related to this project
- Facilitate program activities (weekly meetings, status reports, etc.)
- Drive project teams’ readiness for quarterly planning, including objectives estimation and prioritization activities
- Responsible for project milestones
- Manage RAID log and response plans
- Lead the project and business teams through integration testing and UAT; manage and resolve test defects
- Manage post go-live/hypercare activities
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
The Project Manager will work with the Air MI Supply Chain Planning team, Technology team, and Central Program Management team. This role will also coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of stakeholders involved with the project.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant technical program management experience or equivalent area of relevance.
- PMP, Agile, or other program / project management certifications strongly preferred.
- Project management, delivery management, or project support experience on an SAP project implementation.
- Proven track record of identifying, trouble shooting, creating solutions and resolving sophisticated business issues.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven track record for successful delivery of projects and working cross-functionally with business and technology teams.
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to organization.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes preferred