We are looking for a passionate iOS developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead the whole process. He/she will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications. Also, they will be responsible for designing and developing top-notch applications for the iOS platform, unit-testing code.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design and develop iOS compatible mobile applications
- Collaborate with the design team to define the best features
- Ensure quality and performance of the application
- Recognize potential obstacles and fix bottlenecks
- Identify and fix bugs before the final release
- Publish applications on App Store
- Write high-performing, scalable, reusable code
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application
- Design and implement updates and optimize apps
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- At least 5+ years of experience in iOS app development
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Vast experience with multiple iOS frameworks (SwiftUI, Quartz Core, realm, RxSwift)
- Experience in continuous integration
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Familiarity with databases (MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, etc.)
- Familiarity with different C-based libraries
- Clear idea about push notifications, RESTful APIs and cloud messaging
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards