UX Designer – Client.Partners
Client Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
The Client.Partners Team owns and is responsible for developing the Client.Partners B2B platform for our global marketplace -- our group exists to bring the brand to life through innovative digital products & services. As a User Experience Designer, your role on the team will include making sure that our digital experiences are intuitive, accessible and usable for our Client.Partner applications. You will have a unique opportunity to design solutions that enable our enterprise to power productivity, strategic decision-making and product presentation in new and innovative ways through software tools. Your role will be key in helping to define and enhance our applications and drive strategic thinking around software and services design.
What We’re Looking For:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- A passion for User Experience and designing best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
- Able to comprehend and design for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, mobile) and responsive designs for the web
- A clear understanding of the differences in UX and UI strategies as applied to direct-to-consumer websites and applications vs. business-to-business software experiences.
- Strong background in consulting approaches and methodologies to influence and drive results across diverse teams.
- Creative visual skillset able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces.
- Process driven and strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and skills in driving consensus and issue resolution.
- Experience working collaboratively across different skillsets and points of view.
- Excellent user experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features.
- Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills to present and communicate with senior stakeholders to create a consensus and buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic visions.
- Deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and testing.
- Exprience working as part of an integrated Agile development team and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) Delivery model including best practices and methodologies.
- Experience working within the B2B Software space a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Experience Design, Human Factors Design, Visual Design or equivalent field required
- 3-5 years’ experience in user experience design for large direct-to-consumer or business-to-business website and/or applications including web and mobile implementations
- Ability to design interface concepts, wireframes, and prototypes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools such as Figma, Axure, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD .
- Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills to persuade and educate senior stakeholders on the value of UX process and artifacts
- Expert at building dynamic presentations in Keynote.
- Experience establishing baseline ROI targets and managing and analyzing analytics through third-party tools like Omniture.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skillset.
- Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
- Familiar with formal user research and usability testing lab methodologies.
- Excellent writing and communications experience preferred.