We are looking for a passionate Android Developer. As an Android Developer, he/she will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a timely manner.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, C++, Android SDK, Android NDK.
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.