We are looking for a passionate AI engineers who are responsible for developing new applications and systems that utilize AI to improve performance and efficiency, make better decisions, cut costs and increase profits.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure.
- Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations.
- Keep current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering related.
- Hands-on programming experience working on enterprise products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- High proficiency in distributed computing and good knowledge of advanced signal processing techniques.
- Aware of data engineering methods, such as ETL pipeline process and experience using tools like AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Power BI, Tableau, Open CV, etc
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.