We are looking for a passionate AWS RedShift Developer.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design, develop and maintain BI Solution using Redshift, Tableau & Alteryx.
- Optimize Redshift Data warehouse by implementing workload management, sort keys & distribution keys.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Work Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience using databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in RedShift design review processes and resolved technical problems.
- Experience in query tuning and optimization.
- AWS Pipeline knowledge to develop ETL preferably using Alteryx for data movement to Redshift.
- Strong knowledge on AWS environment and Service knowledge with S3 storage understanding.
- Strong knowledge multiple cloud technologies including VPC, EC2, S3, Amazon API Gateway, DynamoDB, SimpleDB, AWS Route 53.
- Should understand nuances of moving data from RDBMS sources to Columnar DB (Redshift).
- End to end implementation of Redshift data warehouse.
- Hands on experience of Amazon Redshift Architecture.
- Hands on experience in Data Warehouse (DW) and BI tools is mandatory.
- A conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.