We are looking for experienced and ambitious Alteryx Developer with experience in data acquisition/extraction and data blending while developing analytical reporting solutions.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the predictive tool. ETL specific for creating datasets (to be used by Tableau Data Extract for BI)
- Design the dashboards, extract data from a variety of sources and manipulate the data for dashboard presentation.
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins.
- Participate in the architecture and design of features associated with collaboration and scaling of Alteryx across the enterprise.
- Understand the data and develop meaningful and interactive dashboards to enable actionable insights.
- Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
- Perform end to end Data validation.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or a related field.
- Experience related with Alteryx.
- Hands-on skills and experience in Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, and the tools with Alteryx such as Predictive, Parsing, and Transforms.
- Writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good understanding of unit testing, software change management, and software release management
- Good understanding of the star schema and data models in the existing data warehouse.