We are looking for a passionate cybersecurity architect, he/she will be responsible for planning, designing, testing, implementing and maintaining an organization’s computer and network security infrastructure.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Review existing security architecture, identify design and policy gaps, and recommend security enhancements to enterprise business and process control networks
- Design and implement action plans for policy creation and governance, system hardening, monitoring, incident response, disaster recovery, and emerging cyber security threats.
- Defines and develops security requirements using risk assessments, threat modeling, testing, and analysis of existing systems.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them
- Follow and understand emerging security technologies and integrate them into security architecture as needed
- Ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall strategy
- Interface with IT leads to maintain and evolve standards for third party and supply chain security risk.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks and contributes to the development and maintenance of information security architecture.
- Engages with security specialists and other functional area architects to ensure adequate enterprise security solutions are in place to sufficiently mitigate identified risks, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as a cybersecurity subject matter expert, assessing the business impact of cybersecurity risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Serves as an expert in one or more of platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security best practices.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience typically required.
- Related experience in cyber security Demonstrated experience in implementing policies aligned to industry standards (NIST/ISO, etc)
- Demonstrated enterprise-level experience with systems architecture, hardware, operations, and systems life cycle in Microsoft Windows / Unix / Linux; Enterprise networking, Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology / Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Experience with Azure Sentinel, and AWS Security Hub, Detective, Inspector, GuardDuty.
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation, and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) development.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe Agile practices and strong aptitude to work in a DevOps culture and environment.
- Full-stack development experience building application software, test automation, and infrastructure as code.
- Familiar with cloud automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates).
- Hands-on work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs, microservices design
Experience in private network connectivity using Express Routes, Direct Connect, etc.
Large company/enterprise level financial institution.