We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. He/she will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Study and convert data science prototypes.
- Design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- Find available datasets online for training purposes.
- Train and re-train ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- Extend and enrich existing ML frameworks and libraries.
- Develop Machine Learning apps according to customer/client requirements.
- Research, experiment with, and implement suitable ML algorithms and tools.
- Analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by their success probability.
- Explore and visualize data for better understanding and identify differences in data distribution that could impact model performance when deploying it in real-world scenarios.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Math/Statistics or a related discipline.
- Advanced Math and Statistics skills (linear algebra, calculus, Bayesian statistics, mean, median, variance, etc.).
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Robust data modelling and data architecture skills.
- Programming experience in Python, R, Java, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of Big Data frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Flume, etc.
- Experience in working with various ML libraries and packages like Scikit learn, Theano, Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Caffe, etc.
- Finally, a demonstrated experience of working in Machine Leaning Jobs before is an added advantage.