We are looking for a data science manager, to help organization leverage on data, work with and through a team of data scientists and engineers to provide valuable direction and insight, for management to make informed decisions.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Develop advanced quantitative modules using a variety of programs/software to support predictive assessments
- Responsible for communicating analytics model behavior/results to business
- Responsible for carrying out technical risk analysis and reliability assessments
- Responsible for performing complex analyses, including optimization, text analytics, machine learning, social-science modeling, and statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric statistical models and techniques
- Provide recommendations for plans, programs, strategies, policies, and budgets
- Responsible for the design of algorithms that require different models/methods to be used together
- Responsible for driving data quality throughout the organization
- Apply strong understanding of data science techniques and libraries to business problems
- Direct data science teams to complete all project deliverables.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Predictive Analytics, Physics, Psychology, Statistics, or related field.
- Progressive hands-on analytics experience working for digital, eCommerce, media, and/or SaaS companies.
- Proficient in collecting & preparing large amounts of data using SQL and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling & analysis tools such as Python and/or R.
- Proficient in visualizing data using Tableau, Looker, and/or Power BI.
- Proven commercial experience in A/B testing and customer/user behavior analysis.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on key projects.