We are seeking a Big Data Architect, he/she will primarily be responsible for identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Responsible for planning and designing next-generation big-data systems and managing large-scale development and deployment of Hadoop applications.
- Ensure effective design and development of system architectures through embedded.
- Enterprise Architects; employing effective governance methods for transparency and communication.
- Design and implement scalable Big Data architecture solutions for various application needs.
- Analyze multiple sources of structured and unstructured data to propose and design data architecture solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
- Set architectural vision and direction across a matrix of teams. Develop conceptual, logical and physical design for various data types and large volumes.
- Implement Big Data systems in alignment with enterprise architecture and infrastructure guidelines and standards.
- Implement security, encryption best practices for Big Data environments.
- Assist architects in the design and implementation of high-performance systems with large volume data integration processes, database, storage and provisioning.
- MS / BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Experience as a technology leader designing and developing data architecture solutions.
- Relevant technology management experience in one of the leading Big Data Stacks, preferably in the Financial Services industry, in Enterprise Architecture and Data Management programs as well as managing senior level individuals, in a multi-line business environment.
- Experience in Java and related frameworks.
- Experience with Big Data and NoSQL platforms and technologies, specifically hands-on experience with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. MapReduce, MLLib, Impala, HBase, Spark etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework including Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Stream, Spring MVC, Spring Data.
- Experience in AWS, Python & Spark with advance programming skills.
- Background in all aspects of software engineering with strong skills in parallel data processing, data flows, REST APIs, JSON, XML, and micro service architecture.
- Experience with Scala and Cloudera.
- Experience designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications and data-centric platforms.
- Experience in designing and developing high-volume mission critical transactional data integration solutions.
- Strong, in-depth experience in data modeling and experience with business intelligence systems (dimensional modeling, data mining, predictive analytics).
- Experience with UML modeling tools.
- Experience in Agile methodologies like Scrum.