We are looking for a talented Java Developer to join our team. He/she will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based applications.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute to SDLC (software development lifecycle) activities – requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing & integration, maintenance
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code.
- Managing Java and Java EE application development.
- Ensure performance, security, stability, and quality of the application.
- Improve existing systems by adding new features in line with business specifications.
- Monitor performance and implement innovative solutions to improve overall system.
- Collaborate with peers and team members to build scalable, secure, and quality products.
- Perform regular checks and follow best practices to develop, deploy, and maintain software Deployment of new features and products into the production environment.
- Deployment of new features and products into the production environment.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Presenting for architectural review.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Maintain up to date code documentation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) and J2EE framework.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, exception handling, and memory management.
- Strong knowledge of Java Application Frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot).
- Sound knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle database SQL and JDBC etc.
- Working experience in any Java IDE tool such as Eclipse, Intellij IDE.
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Java-based Web services and Java Servlet Technology.
- Experience in Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris.
- Experience with Version control (Git repository).
- Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps and tools like Jenkins, GitHub pipelines, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment.