Senior Product Designer﹣Targeted Marketing, Digital Marketing Platform
Play on the Client Team
Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It’s a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of what can be. As a company, we look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client is a technology company. From our web and mobile experiences to the world-class digital tools and data that fuel them, our teams exist to empower every athlete* to make sport a daily habit. We’re inspired by the Client legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we bring that level of innovation to our technologies.
Who we’re looking for
You’re the go-to designer on the team — taking ownership for every detail of the final design. You confidently apply your knowledge and craft, working independently on several projects at a time. You seek out opportunities to round out your skills and always present the thinking behind your work. You bring a wide-range of concepts to the table and are constantly pushing your team’s view of what’s possible.
Who you’ll work with
The Consumer Tools Team is creating the digital foundation that powers Client’s personalized consumer-anywhere experiences at scale. We’re responsible for the UX, design and design system for Client’s digital marketing, content and commerce platforms used by our marketing and operations teammates – obsessing efficient workflows with data, insights and automation. As a key member of this team, you’ll report into the
Design Director of Consumer Tools within Client Digital Product Design.
What your responsibilities will be
- Designing incredibly polished work that represents the Client brand and product experience through visual comps, wireframes, flows and prototypes
- Working closely and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of producers, project managers, engineers, researchers and fellow designers
- Inspiring new ways of thinking and exploring the unknown using fresh approaches to design problems while applying your knowledge of standard methodologies and user-centered design principles to build simple, beautiful and seamless workflows
- Helping develop design solutions using participatory and iterative techniques including user interviews, observation, usability testing, validation, and design thinking brainstorms and workshops
- Rapidly iterating and refining design concepts－from initial briefing through final delivery
- Helping establish a new, scalable vocabulary of components and paradigms for Client's internal capabilities — tied to the Client's design system
- Mentoring and providing helpful feedback to fellow designers and interns to uplevel their craft and skills
- Evangelizing the Client brand and driving initiatives that strengthen Client's design culture internally
What you bring to Client
- 6+ years of relevant experience with end-to-end digital product design with proven experience in visual and UX design
- A bachelor’s degree in design, UX/UI design, human-computer interaction, or related field is preferred, but not required
- Experience designing technology solutions that power consumer touchpoints at scale, such as planning tools, targeted marketing tools, email design for triggered transactional, marketing and membership communications, and asset management solutions
- Strong understanding of product thinking, interaction design and execution
- Ability to deliver high-quality, end-to-end design solutions that uphold Client's quality standards
- Hands-on creative and systems thinker with strong UX/UI/IA design expertise
- Demonstrated user-centric design approach and insights-based design process
- Strong collaborator with product managers, engineers, writers, researchers and marketers
- Solid design process and strong attention to detail
- Experience working with consumer research and data
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Principle and Keynote
- Cross-platform design experience (enterprise tools, web, emails and more)
- Ability to effectively communicate design intentions and establish the gravity around ideas
- Ability to produce a holistic look and feel between all pieces of a large project
- Experience launching software at scale in a fast-paced product organization
- Passion for the Client brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
- A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of digital tools and trends
Client is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Client offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the
location, or the role, every Client employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.