We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites. Also, he/she will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating websites.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, multimedia design, or related field.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET.
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal.
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving.
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments.