We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who uses coding to operate on both front- and back-end systems. He/she will be responsible to create user interactions on various websites and platforms, write code optimized for mobile and develop databases and services for functionality.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Build dynamic, visually attractive, end-to-end, and innovative software product/apps including front-end and back-end.
- Use different front-end Technologies to build interactive User Interfaces.
- Should be able to design robust backend architecture using different technologies to retrieve data from the servers.
- Creating databases and servers that are resistant to outages and work endlessly.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility by creating applications that work on different platforms.
- Provide insights on continuous improvement and add/remove functionality as per needs.
- Design strategy for continuous enhancement, performance optimization, stability, and scalability.
- Stay updated with new tools, frameworks, approaches, and architectures in the development world.
- Transform business needs into a finished product from conception to implementation.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility and fixing issues during test and production phases.
- Based on the type of application the developer is responsible for the creation of API, version control systems, and third-party apps.
- The developer is responsible for building flexible applications that meet consumer requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.