We are looking for a highly skilled individual microservices developer, who can efficiently build software systems and can also develop low-latency applications for mission-critical business systems. He/she will be responsible to build software systems that have well-defined interfaces, write modular and reusable codes with high quality results for big enterprise projects.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures.
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology.
- Outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team.
- Provide technical solution, debug code, deploy code, write unit test cases and coordinate day to day deliverables with the team.
- Assist in the technical and business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery.
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization’s architectural and security standards.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions.
- Contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate Skills. Experience in Oracle SQL queries.
- Experience with Spring frameworks (i.e. Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Web, Spring Data Repository, Spring Security, Spring Cloud).
- Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in using relational as well as NoSQL data model design and development.
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube).
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment.
- Experience in version control using Git (preferably Bitbucket).
- Experience in software development life cycle.
- Experience in project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Familiarity with software development methodology such as Agile/Scrum.