Become a Part of the Client Team
Client Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Client, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Software Engineer for Partner and Marketplace Engineering. On the Content Delivery Experience and Storytelling team your role will involve building high-performing web applications. We are looking for a candidate who also has strong experience in Adobe AEM and Java development and can move seamlessly between UI and Backend work. Our team is a highly productive, Agile team, we are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates these skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years’ additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 4+ years of experience in software development; in-depth experience developing web-based applications and services
- 5+ years of AEM development and 1+ year in AEM Administration
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with web API implementation & integration
- Experience with reactive programming on the JVM is a plus
- Strong AWS skills (Lambda, S3, EBS, EC2, SNS, SQS, CLI, IAM) with a focus on Elastic Search and Beanstalk
- Experience with Jenkins, Gradle
Experience with ReactJS, Emotion, jQuery, SASS, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, Content Repository - Apache Jackrabbit OAK, NodeJS
- Passion for writing effective and performant software
- Detail-oriented working style and creative thinking
- Experience with CI & CD practices
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum development environment, including a demonstrated ability to deliver software applications in this environment.
- Proven ability to deliver highly integrated software applications with complex dependencies
- Proven experience as a member of a large project / project team
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and changing priorities