- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular based UI Framework.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Conducting performance tests and benchmarking Angular projects.
- Consulting with the design team and leading JAD sessions with clients and peers.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing upgrades and patching support.
- Follow industry best practices for coding standards to develop highly maintainable code.
- A good understanding of software architecture patterns and practices.
- Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirement(s).
- Ensuring high performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Proficiency in Front End Development with Angular, TypeScript, and responsive web experience.
- Knowledge of the latest technologies and open-source software.
- Familiarity with AngularJS versions and front-end development tools like Bootstrap, CodePen, and Git.
- Development experience on Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Complete understanding of databases, API, and other web services.
- Hands-on software development experience in Agile team structure.