We are looking for a SAP Functional Analyst, who will be responsible for defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements and conducting prototyping. Perform testing, training, and define support procedures and implementations. Resolve system issues and recommends and implement SAP “best practices”.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provides expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design.
- Responsible for designing/configuring business processes in SAP.
- Requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP functional areas.
- Help the client define their needs and direct them to the corresponding modules and functionalities.
- Participate in the development of functional application targets related to the business sectors they serve.
- Ensure a cross-sectional view of the client's functional needs.
- Collaborate with the client's business and technical specialists, as well as the project team.
- Ensure the correlation between solution development and the client’s functional requirements.
- Perform the configuration of modules according to the client’s business needs.
- Provide technical and functional support during the deployment phases.
- Provides functional subject matter expertise in areas such as financial management inventory management supply planning provisioning maintenance transportation and personnel.
- Develop and provide leadership during testing and quality assurance phases.
- Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge related to their responsibilities.
- Act as a consultant in their area of expertise and represent their department when interfacing with decision-making and technical bodies.
- May be asked to coordinate the integration of other solutions and features to complete projects.
- Provide an overwatch role in order to understand and anticipate trends in their area of expertise and make appropriate recommendations in terms of developing best practices for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SAP configuration.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP component area relevant to the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), Procurement (MM) and Finance (FI) integration.
- Experience with SAP Contract Management, Pricing, Order (Sales & Purchasing) Management, Tax, Outputs and Reports.
- Experience working on Navy or other DoD ERP projects.
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules like Finance including the Special purpose ledger and Procurement.
- Sound knowledge of SAP Logistics (SAP SD/SAP MM/SAP SD-MM): procurement, pricing, purchase orders, pricing schemas, basic transactions, flows, integration points, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with RICEF, DEBUG/ABAP.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills for analyzing and evaluating major SAP business requirements of varying complexity. Thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the SAP system.
- Ability to interface with internal customers to identify areas for systems improvement. Define controls, conversion procedures, and systems implementation plans.
- Ability to act independently and under very general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
- Familiarity with ChaRM and Solution Manager as well as Configuration and Logistic Execution.