We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join front-end development team. He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Writing high-quality reusable code to develop the dynamic user interface for various platforms.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Collaborate with project managers, senior developers, and business partners for work planning, sharing new ideas, code demonstrations, troubleshooting, and bug fixing
- Optimize front-end elements to maximize performance across different devices and browsers.
- Assist team members in architectural compliance, functional accuracy validation, and adherence to appropriate industry standards.
- Keep a record of the status and progress of assigned tasks to project teams and managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as GIT.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with debugging problems using appropriate tools.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and software designing and architecture best practices.