We're looking for an expert, curious Product Manager to help developing products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction, developing marketing strategies.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case.
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Write high-level requirements.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Support the Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering.
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
- Highly organized and market oriented.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- Experience developing business cases, including financial models.
- Experience as a SaaS product manager.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.