- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Design and develop new front-end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in Ruby applications).
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Write stable, reusable codes, and libraries.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Collaborate and discuss with the stakeholders and all the team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS).
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
- Coding experience in HTML5.
- Experience working in a lean/agile development environment with remote teams.
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications using modern frameworks like React, Backbone, or Ruby.
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Unit/integration testing experience.