System Operations Manager
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Apparel Innovation team, enabling a diverse array of cross-functional creatives as they explore the edges of possibility. We move with speed and purpose, taking calculated risks and failing fast –all with one goal in mind: serving consumers in new and unimagined ways! In support of that mission, we are currently seeking a System Operations Manager to help define, implement and manage the shared tools, platforms and processes that drive operational excellence across our team. The ideal candidate will have range in serving as both an Innovator who identifies and advances new ways of working as well as a source of reliability providing predictable and reliable user experiences. They will be experienced in user centered design, able deploy solutions that inspire and empower a wide range of partners.
· Establish and guide day-to-day management of the team’s business/collaboration tool suite
· Drive continuous planning, improvements and training to enable the proper usage of all approved systems and tools
· Partner with teammates to understand business needs and identify technical solutions and services for different use cases
· Develop and implement operational improvements, policies and procedures
· Track and manage usage metrics of shared tools to support cross-functional collaboration and operational efficiency
· Partner closely with legal, technology and operations partners across the business to align with company processes and standards
· Bachelor's degree in business, systems engineering or other closely related fields with 10+ years of work experience in a variety of analytical and technical roles
· Exceptional project management skills with the ability to track and manage complex processes
· Experience in data and reporting coupled with technical proficiency using various data analytics, visualization and reporting tools
· Demonstrable ability to analyze data and make recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
· A systems thinking approach and strategic problem-solving skills
· A bias for action and the delivery of results
· Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to create trust through collaboration
· Ability to connect business goals to technical support
· Passion for staying up to date on the latest technology trends and insights
· Must be proficient in Airtable, Miro, Slack, Box and Adobe XD
Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation
Role Type: W2 contract, 12-month assignment
Location: Team is based in Portland, Oregon. Currently working remote until further notice, however, this role is expected to operate in a hybrid manner with at least 3 days onsite each week.