SAP Sales Cloud Administrator
Job Description Summary
The SAP Sales Cloud Administrator is responsible for SAP Sales Cloud Maintenance and leading innovative, developmental projects.
Demonstrates leadership during development projects and works through challenges together with their team members.
Responsible for overall IT SAP Sales Cloud support operations for HQ.
The System Administrator will report directly to the Senior SAP Administrator regarding their weekly & monthly plan/actual report.
- Significant support and implementation experience of SAP Sales Cloud, Business Configuration and Layout Administration
- Knowledge of SAP SALES CLOUD / SAP ERP Integration using PI (Process Integration) and CPI (Cloud Platform Integration)
- Minimum 1 year in SAP SALES CLOUD with at least one SAP SALES CLOUD Implementation and one SAP SALES CLOUD Support project
- Should have good knowledge on configurations related to master data like Customers, Installed Base, Products, Account Hierarchy, Employees and Contacts
- Mandatory experience in SAP SALES CLOUD Service configurations and working including – Customer, Products, Sales process Integration with SAP ERP
- Good knowledge on configuring Sales Entitlements
- Good knowledge on Visits and Route planning, Resource Scheduler, Territory management
- Good knowledge on SAP SALES CLOUD – ECC Integration scenarios and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Must have exposure to code-list mapping and ID mapping for integration
- Expert on Data Workbench tool of SAP SALES CLOUD
- Good knowledge on configuring workflow rules, code list restrictions, rule editor, configuring business roles and page layout (personalization/adaptation), creating custom field using KUT, Language Adaptation, creating survey and activity planner
- Good experience on creating reports, dashboards and Mash-up services
- Good experience on Knowledge of SAP Cloud Applications Studio (CAS) for SAP SALES CLOUD
- Good experience on CPI iFlow and web service message monitoring
- Web Services API Programming – REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
- BTP Extenstion Suite experience preferred