We are looking for an ERP Developer who will be responsible for the development of business applications integrations and processes. Also, he/she will be developing reports based on data, customizing elements of the ERP software system, adjusting the user interface and usability of ERP software, and updating the best practices guidelines.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design new applications based on functional requirements, maintain and enhance existing applications as requested.
- Develop and implement program code based on design and specifications using accepted standards.
- Write programs, data extract scripts, and reports using programming and report generation tools.
- Provide ongoing user support for assigned departments.
- Develop plans for installation of new and major upgrades of existing applications.
- Analyze, define, and document technical requirements for workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Provide support to a variety of department systems including maintenance and backup system administrator tasks.
- Communicate respectfully and effectively with people of all cultures in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
- Work collaboratively and successfully with end user teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Experience analyzing highly complex user problems and recommending short and long-term solutions.
- Experience utilizing database development, and maintenance and report generation tools (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle), Unix Linux programming.
- Experience with system integration capabilities and use of APIs.
- Experience with C#, Crystal, Power BI and SSRS reporting.
- Experience in system development life cycle (SDLC) execution including planning, system analysis, system design, implementation, integration and testing, deployment, and maintenance of highly complex solutions is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Java application servers such as Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Ability to use REST and SOAP protocols as well as other related web services is desired.
- Ability to use Development Workflow tools (Jira) and Version Control Tools (SVN, Git).
- Demonstrated experience throughout the full SDLC and/or Agile methodology experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot software development issues and act appropriately to efficiently resolve the issues in a timely fashion.