Privacy Project Manager
As a Privacy Project Manager, you will lead, organize, plan, coordinate and execute the delivery of the strategic initiatives and critical needs of Data Privacy organization. Leveraging your experience with Project & Program Management, you will bring
in organization, collaboration and reporting capabilities to the portfolio of projects. You will collaborate with internal and external team members like Legal counsel, Privacy Analysts, Digital Business, Product, Technology partners, across geographies and vendors to efficiently manage multiple work tracks. You will plan and track the project deliverables, communicate with stakeholders, and ensure consistency and quality of project management of the portfolio.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to intake high level business needs, vision and drive development of project scope, structured plans, prioritized, actionable requirements.
- Create and maintain project plans including critical milestones, deliverables, activities, tasks and dependencies, from inception to delivery.
- Develop project related communications, including success criteria and business impact to stakeholders and partners within and outside of the team.
- Work with leadership and team leads to help ensure strategy and execution alignment, and drive decision making.
- Help manage risks, issues, dependencies through timely escalations, leading and influencing.
- Facilitate cross functional discussions to help build consensus and drive key decisions.
- Communicate and drive coordinated work plans across partner teams in engineering, product, business teams to ensure successful execution and consistency in delivery.
- Provide timely reporting of projects status to ensure continuous and full visibility into the progress of the various projects work tracks and milestones.
- Coach and mentor less seasoned project team members in an inspirational and effective manner.
- Embody and cultivate a culture of partnership, trust and collaboration.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5-8 years of proven experience in program or project management, managing multiple project streams and delivering results.
- 5 years professional experience in a role within a technology setting.
- 3 years professional experience in a role involving data privacy and related compliance.
- Excellent communication (building presentations, written and verbal) skills & proven experience leading discussions with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability that reflects a bias towards action and high work ethics.
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams within technology and business, in a highly complex & matrixed organization, delivering medium to large sized projects and initiatives.
- Aptitude to understand new areas of technology.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast paced, dynamic and results oriented environment.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Experience with project management software and agile methodology software development tools is preferred.