Client is seeking a talented, motivated, and highly collaborative candidate to join a small team supporting clients enterprise business systems. This person will work directly with key stakeholders to ensure that client’s Workday system is configured to provide optimal support. This position will perform hands-on work in configuration, reporting, and integrations, primarily with regards to Workday’s HCM services.
Client Perks & Benefits:
- People: work with talented, committed, and supportive teammates within an organization that values each member of its community.
- A meaningful place to grow and learn: whether it’s your professional skills or scientific knowledge, we have the resources and environment to advance either so you can better support client’s mission: to drive a new era of discovery in disease-oriented science and to mentor tomorrow’s leaders in an inspiring and diverse environment.
- Healthy work/life balance: you are highly engaged and productive at work because you can have time to recharge and enjoy a vibrant life outside of work.
- Compensation: competitive salary and vacation.
- Excellent benefits: generous medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and commuter benefits; access to free shuttle transportation.
- Serve as an IT partner to client’s People Services team, advising on Workday technical configuration, release management, and best practices
- Provide day-to-day Workday production support and serve as subject matter expert in areas such as Core HCM, Absence Management, Time Tracking and Recruiting
- Administer the Workday HCM system and implement configuration changes
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and manage integrations between the Workday platform and connected systems
- Regularly communicate status and changes to management and key stakeholders
- Completion of at least one full implementation with Workday HCM or Financials Integration
- Workday certification in HCM or Integration
- Hands-on experience designing, creating and modifying Workday business processes
- Hands-on experience with creating and maintaining integrations between Workday and other systems
- Detailed understanding of ERP or Workday System concepts and general module functionality
- A strong willingness to learn about the business of client and how it functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to train both novice and expert users on best practices and system functionality
- A passion for supporting cutting-edge science
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems, and four years related experience and/or training.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the enterprise business systems space, with at least 2 of those years using Workday extensively.
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider client. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Client is an equal opportunity employer.