We are looking for a passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take lead and work in a trustworthy working environment.
- Partner with the required teams and get seamless outputs.
- Should be curious to learn more and collaborate whenever needed.
- Ability to independently manage projects and report/present efforts to clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs. (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. (e.g., responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools. (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Acquaintance with all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Empathy, open-mindedness, and accountability; balancing business & user goals, with a work hard/play hard mentality.